Last Updated: February 12, 2024
1. The Information We Collect About You
1.1 Information We Collect Directly From You
The information we collect from you is determined by how you interact with our Site, App, and/or services. We will collect your contact information (typically, name, email, state, phone number, and company) and a description of the service in which you are interested if you request a quote through our Site. If you enter a contest, we will collect your entry information (contact information) as well as any pictures, videos, captions, or other information that you choose to submit to us for contest purposes. We will also collect any additional information you choose to provide to us in your communications with us.
1.2 Information We Collect From Other Entities
Service Requests: If you request a service through one of our branch websites, whether online or over the phone, we will receive a copy of your contact information and the service that you have scheduled with the branch.
Marketing Companies: We obtain prospective contact lists from non-affiliated marketing companies.
Social Network Platforms: If you tag us in a photo on a social network site and you enter a contest or promotion, we will collect the information that you have posted to that site unless you have made your posting “private.” Please see the social networking site for information about their disclosure of information practices.
Advertising Networks, Operating Systems, Internet Service Providers, Analytics Providers: We may collect information automatically about you and your interaction with our Site and/or our App from these entities. See below for additional information.
Financial Institutions: If you request a loan for a product, we may obtain information from the financial institution about your approval.
1.3 Information We Collect Automatically
- domain name;
- your browser type and operating system;
- web pages you view on the Site;
- links you click on the Site;
- your IP address;
- general location information;
- the length of time you visit our Site and use our services;
- the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
We may obtain this information from operating systems and platforms, as well as from data analytics providers and internet service providers. We may, but do not typically, associate this with other information that we collect about you. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following business or commercial purposes:
2.1 Service Provisioning/Transactional Purposes:
- To provide our services to you.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer general location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the services.
- To administer the customer loyalty program (if established).
2.2 Customer Service Purposes:
To communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To send marketing communications about our products and services, including newsletters and promotional offers.
- We may contact you by phone and/or text (with consent, as applicable) about our products and services.
- To enter contests and promotions in accordance with your request (note that separate rules apply to our contests).
- To assist us in determining relevant advertising content and media.
- To evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
- See also our targeted advertising section discussed below.
2.6 Product Improvement/Research/Administration:
- To better understand how users access and use our services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Site are more (or least) used by users, and we will use this information.
- To provide reports to our service providers, regulators, and others.
- To implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention, and other services designed to protect you and us.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or customer satisfaction purposes.
2.7 Legal Purposes:
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- Where we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
4. Your Choices
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
Marketing Communications: If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out by following the instructions provided in those communications. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive transactional communications related to your use of our services.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
7. Contact Us